Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trendy Textiles & Getting Caught up!



Trendy Textiles is having a super fun launch on Etsy to promote the Holiday's & Sandi Henderson's new patterns!

I will be listing a few cupcake pincushion's in my shop very soon, and if the item purchased has the Mistletoe Marathon logo in it you will receive a FREE gift from me! Now is the time to start thinking about Holiday Shopping!

On another note the Holiday Bazaar was a little slow, but I did have fun and made some new friends & contacts! I have been listing all of the items that did not sell in my Etsy shop at really great prices! Along with some fun little fabric stacks.


I have been working on a fun little tutorial for a Tissue holder I hope to have posted this week!


More to come soon! Meg

2 comments:

trisha too said...

aaack, I would love a good tissue holder tutorial! I tried one, and it was a disaster. In all fairness, it was probably just me!

:)

Lala said...

Hi Meg!!! Glad you had a good time at the bazaar!!! :o)

Can't WAIT for the tutorial... they will be nice little gifties for friends!!!

Lala :o)