Thursday, November 4, 2010

What a hoot!

 I have been having so much fun with this design, I wanted to share it with all of you!  This fun little owl can be made in to a number of projects!  I traced the patten on to fusible web and then did a raw edge applique to stitch into place on a plain long sleeve t shirt.


Just click on the below photo and print to your desired size!



Love my little model she is bundles of fun!!
 Up close of the applique!
The owl here is approx 8" tall just to give you an idea!
And I used buttons for the eyes!


Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Meg

10 comments:

sara said...

SUPER cute!

Jessie K said...

What a cute little girl! And a cute little outfit!

Dusty said...

Ack! Too cute!

The Paisley Abbey said...

I love it!! I am going to add it to my project page on my blog!

:)
Courtney
ThePaisleyAbbey.com

willywagtail said...

Too cute. I love it. Thankyou sew much for sharing. Cherrie

Allie said...

ADORABLE! Both the model and the outfit. :)

Cheryl @ Vintage Serenity said...

Megan...adorable pattern and your model is having too much fun dancing around on your table!!! Adding you to the DJS site today! Thanks for sharing!!!

Julia said...

What a model!!!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I am planning an owl themed party for my daughter's 1st birthday. This is perfect for her party shirt! Thanks!

Çiçeklendim said...

meg,
you are amazing woman.I love your works:)