Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spool Garland ~ Handmade Holidays ~

I am getting ready for the holidays and looking for some fun holiday tutorials to share on my blog!  Let me know if you are interested!  I found this super easy tutorial for Spool Garland and had to try it out!
Only I used good old Aleene's Tacky Glue instead of Mod Podge (I did not have any on hand).
I LOVE how it turned out!

I used some of my favorite Jennifer Paganelli prints!


My garland turned out about 12ft long!
I think I will be making more!
You can now find NutMeg Designs on FACEBOOK HERE!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Meg 


6 comments:

MadeByMeaghan said...

Oh my gosh, this is great! I love your fabric choices too!

Melissa P said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for passing it along to your readers.

sara said...

OK-that is adorable!

michal said...

what a cute idea! Love it!!!

annemarie said...

So cute - would love to see tutorials.

Maren said...

Hi Meg, I couldn't find a way to send you an email - but I blogged about your darling garland. I did use your pictures, but linked everything back to you. Thank you for putting such a cute idea out there for people like me to follow. Your so clever. Here is the link if you'd like to look at it.

http://secretstitchclub.blogspot.com/2010/11/spool-garland-how-festive-is-your-tree.html