Thursday, October 28, 2010

My how time flies....

I never meant to go a whole month with out blogging it just seemed to happen. I am here so say I am back to business and promise to keep things more updated! Here is a little peek at what I have been up to!

We have been busy finishing our new living room!  Here is a look....
I made a Garden Party quilt to go over the couch I am now working on some more pretty pillows!

 
I have been wanting to do this forever!  I finally got around to framing some AMH prints in embroidery hoops and now I just need to get some photos for the frames! 
 Here is a closer look at the quilt it measures approx 45" x 45" square.
 I just love binding a quilt!  It is my favorite part of the whole process!
I also thought I would post a few pics of "what on my sewing table"  My happy scrappy jar! 
 I have been working on my hexi quilt as well a slow but rewarding process.  I will post more pics soon!
 I hope all is well with you my blogging friends!  I will be back tomorrow to post my favorite quilt for Amy's Blogging Festival.
Have a wonderful evening! Meg

4 comments:

Julia said...

I have the love seat version of that couch. It is my favorite piece of furniture!

Lori said...

Wow. That is one gorgeous quilt! I love AMH fabric too, one might say I am an addict. :) I just did a project from her Handmade Beginnings book and used only her fabric. I loved how it turned out. It's on my blog if you want to see. Favorite project ever post. My little girl loves it too, so that's the most important thing. Glad you are back!

Catherine said...

Your AMH quilt is so vibrant and colourful! Love framed fabric which is an idea I keep meaning to do myself. Thanks for sharing your sewing space. Just love taking a peek at others creative spaces.

Kim said...

how do you bind your quilt? i need to finish mine up in the next few months!