Monday, February 14, 2011

Birdie Stitches

I could hardly stand it when I found the Birdie Stitches Block of the Month by Little Miss Shabby! I am a little behind but I knew there would be plenty of time to catch up! 
You can find all of the information on her blog.

Starting with Block #1 for January you can find the pattern here.

You can find the supply list here!
I choose Meadowsweet 2 by Sandi Henderson for my fabrics I still need to get the
solid for the sashing I am thinking a nice grey color.





Check out everyones blocks in the flickr pool.

I hope to finish Block #2 for February tonight!

Happy Valentines day to all.
Meg

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Super cute!!

Rebecca Smith said...

I commented on your flicker pic, but gotta tell you again how much I love your fabrics! Your stash must be amazing! Well done.

allsmilesgirl said...

Hi! I just added you to my"list" here on Blogger. I am going to attempt this project! I found it late last night, somehow?? (Still not sure, but it was meant to be!). Your colors are great, and your emboridery is beautiful!!!