Friday, October 24, 2008

Ready or Not........

Well my craft show is tomorrow and I never truly feel ready for these things! I have been reviewing what else I might need and I may end up sewing something up tonight, I am having the urge but I am trying to control it!
My table will have a holiday theme but not many of my products are holiday I try and have a mix of everything. I will take pick of my table so you can see.

I did this purse the other day with my new Ava Rose fabric from Tanya Whelan of Grand Revival I love how it turned out. I really like the sash bows, I could add them to everything.

Here are most of the bags I have done.

I love how all the straps look lined up, they are so colorful!

Wish me luck! Meg

5 comments:

Terriaw said...

Wow, what a beautiful photo of all those wonderful bags you made! I love the new one, especially the sash. Good luck at that craft fair this weekend. (wish I could stop by)

Debra said...

Good luck at the show. I hope you do well. All your purses look great!!

Stacey said...

Have a great time! Good luck.

Brynn P. said...

I LOVE what you did the the wood frame a couple posts below. Really creative! I want to try it, but really don't think mine would turn out as cute...

imanmom said...

good luck meg...