Monday, May 23, 2011

~New in the Shop~

I have been slowly adding jewelry to the SHOP! I have also started making so fabulous headbands! They are 5mm Gold Plated Metal Headbands with garden leaf or petite flower embellishments! 
I think this Garden Leaf design is my favorite! 
I have short hair and I wear mine all the time, they are also very comfortable. 

I have also been inspired to start sewing totes and pursess again, it has been quite a while since I have offered any in my shop but I see many more in the near future!
This one is a small tote measuring 14"wide at the top and 8" tall. 
 I have used some of my favorite Heather Bailey Pop Garden Fabrics
and lined it in a great black & white damask! It has 2 interior pockets and a magnetic snap.
 You also get this great felt flower brooch made using my fabric flower tutorial!
I hope you are having a great Monday!
Meg~

No comments: