Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A few New Designs

Well I have been busy at work sewing away and it has been raining all day here which is much needed!
School is getting ready to start and my niece has been getting bored so she sat down with a bag of my beading supplies while I worked on a new tote using the Pop Garden fabrics.
I knew from the moment I saw this print I wanted to pair it with a chocolate brown cord!
While my niece sat busy beading I decided to do a little beading of my own. I have a ton of pastel seed beads left over from beading Easter eggs and the colors matched the fabric perfect!
I love how it turned out! I completely understand why
this fabric line was named Pop Garden the colors totally pop!
Finished Tote!
This is the design I came up with for the Gallerbay Mini Halloween Launch!
Perfect for you little one to carry around to collect Trick or Treat candy!
This tote is now listed on ebay!

I am working on a new tutorial I plan to post later in the week!

Have a Happy Evening! Meg

10 comments:

Molly said...

I have got to get myself some of that Pop Garden fabric. The brown is my favorite. I love you Halloween bag too!

Terriaw said...

Aw Meg, I love that brown cord tote, especially the bead embellishment. What a wonderful day crafting with your niece. That Halloween tote would look great on my niece's shoulder. Fabulous job with both totes!

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous! That's one of my favorite prints from the line and I'm itching to use it for something.

Janis said...

Both bags are adorable but who could resist that Halloween tote?! It's SO cute - just like everything you do.

Lala said...

Hi Meg!!! CUTE totes!!! And fun that you had a beading buddy!!! We're finally getting some much needed rain too!!!

LOVE the pop garden line!!!

FINALLY made those magnets... I'm addicted now! Thanks for the tutorial!

Lala :o)

Stacey said...

I love Halloween! It is my favorite.

calicodaisy said...

The brown corduroy and floral do look great together. Love those pop garden fabrics. -- Michele

Jona Giammalva said...

I love that Pop Garden print (it makes me think of chocolate!). That tote is darling and perfect for fall!

thestampinglady said...

What a spookactular Halloween bag! I also love your brown floral bag. As usual--great work. Darlene L

Wanda said...

Meg, I got my box this weekend. Thanks. I loved everything. The fabric is beautiful and I don't have any of it. Something new to play with....I know you can appreciate that. Thank you again...this was really fun.