Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting this Parcel…….

I have been anxiously awaiting this parcel to come in the mail from Heather Bailey's new online shop I place a pre order at the end of July and I have been counting down the days until it arrived!

Here are all of the goodies I got!
I love her new scrap booking line!

I ordered a few more Pop Garden Pints and this fun Fruit pin cushion pattern!

I have completed the Strawberry pincushion with the help of
Heather's pre packaged kits!
I also got another fun Trick or Treat Tote done!

I let the kids pick out the fabrics for this one!
My niece loves this fluffy fringe trim!

I also have to share this beautiful sunset I captured from Saturday evening!

Everything glowed beautifully!


Have a Happy Afternoon! Meg

8 comments:

Terriaw said...

You are lucky you received your package already. I hope to get my order any day now. The trick-or-treat bag turned out very cute. Love the shape and size of this one!

What a gorgeous sunset - those vibrant colors turned out amazing in the picture.

amylouwhosews said...

WOW! amazing sunset! I love your little parcel too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of her packages and blogs about them!

Janis said...

Your Halloween totes are so cute - I love the handle from the spider web print! Your sunset is gorgeous too.

Stacey said...

Ohhh...I really like that one! Great job on the strawberry, those are so cute, she makes the best stuff!

Helz said...

Stunning Sunset Meg...Just Luv the Pear Pincushion of Heather's Too !!!

Jona Giammalva said...

What a fun little package to open up!! Your strawberry is so cute (and you are fast)!

Patty Young said...

HI!! Your blog has just been added to the Cook It. Blog It! blogroll. Thanks so much for joining! Happy cooking!!

patty

sauchagirl said...

Wow! That sunset is amazing. I love all things HB. Have you tried the Trash Ties yet?