Monday, April 28, 2008

In Bloom

The trees are all in Bloom around here unfortunately so are my allergies! But I did get some beautiful shots this weekend. We got to take the kids to the park this weekend and the weather was just beautiful!



I also went yard sale-ing this weekend and found a few fun things! I am a sucker for blown glass ornaments so I was very excited when I found this box full of glittery shiny loveliness!
On to sewing I am working on a few projects right now one is for the Trendy Textiles Bell Bottom launch with Jennifer Paganelli I am super excited about! Here is a peek at the fabrics I will be using for 1 design.
Until next time! Meg

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Lilacs are my favorite flowers and I miss them so much (they don't grow here in the Phoenix area). I wish I could smell them from here!!