Friday, December 5, 2008

Need a little help any willing volunteers?

THANKS FOR ALL THE INQUIRES! I HAVE ENOUGH
NOW I WILL BE SEND FILES OUT LATER TONIGHT!
I am busy putting the finishing touches on my very first pattern/ebook
The Baby Doll Carrier I am so excited! But wow it is a time consuming process.
This is really short notice but I am looking for 3 willing participates who would review/test my pattern this weekend and let me know what you think. If you are interested email me at boutiquenutmegdesigns@hotmail.com and I will send you the file.

First come first serve I will take the first 3 people that email me.

Thank you so much! Meg

5 comments:

calicodaisy said...

The carrier is so cute. I can't help you out this weekend due to my own sewing load, but I'm sure I'll be looking for your pattern when it is ready to sell. BTW, I've been loving my pin cushion!
-- Michele

Kristi said...

I would love to test your pattern!!
Kristilynne818@hotmail.com

Janis said...

I regret that I can't do it either but this is so adorable. I wish you much success!

Nani Luculescu said...

I'd LOVE to help and hope I'm not too late!!!!! I'm itching to try out something like this and have some really cute fabric I could use. I'm a self-taught newbie but would give you lots of feedback. =) (Am I begging?)

Danielle said...

Cute! I love that idea. Can't wait to see your pattern when its all done.