Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anyway you Slice it........

After many weeks of work I finally got my quilt top done, I love how it turned out! I used mostly Jennifer Paganelli prints one from Sandi Henderson & a Heather Bailey , it incorporates all of my favorite colors. I am not quite sure what I am going to do with it yet it measures 42" x 60" so it is more of a throw, but I am sure I will find somewhere for it to go. I still need to back & bind(I am using the black & white dot for binding) and of course quilt it, any suggestions for quilting? It is already a "busy" design so I want something simple.Have a Happy Evening! Meg

5 comments:

Debra said...

That's very pretty! I love all the colors.

sewfunbymonique said...

I would quilt it following the lines of your piecing. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Julia said...

You must have a really fun personality. i love the bright colors you use. I love your music on your blog. Fun, fun, fun.

Liz Harrell said...

This looks beautiful!

Sara said...

Meg:
Your spiderweb quilt top looks great. I really like the colors. I made a mini spider web for last Jan's STUD. I just quilted in the ditch around randon circles (well, they aren't really circles but you know what I mean). I left the kite area open. However, I am thinking of quilting the kite on the next one I do (which will be started next month).
Well done!