Friday, March 20, 2009

My Little Dolly Daisy.....

So it has been a pretty slow week around here not much going on which I guess is a good thing! So today I got the itch to make something, after I took my son to pre school I got to work. I have always wanted to design a doll! After 8 hours here is what I came up with.
(Also in the photo is my new Mushroom I got for my birthday I love it, it is a lawn decoration but I am not sure I can bare to let it outside to get dirty so for now it sits on my counter where I can see it. I think it is the perfect backdrop for my new dolly!)

I named her Daisy!

I love her little red shoes & Pop Garden Dress!

She has flower petal hair.

So I still have some design issues to work out with the overall pattern but I am sure you will see more of these in the near future!

Have a Happy Weekend! Meg

5 comments:

Vickie E said...

She's cute...my girls would love her!

My Precious Peanut Designs said...

Adorable! My little girl would love her!

crochetdlane said...

O my she is just precious!!! I really love the ruffle trim on her dress!!

Lindsay

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Meg she's beautiful and so is the blog facelift!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

she's beautifull