Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretty Please..............

I simply love the color and emotion expressed in every single fabric design created by Jennifer Paganelli. I have been working my way through Pretty Please & Flower Power and can hardly wait till Dance With Me arrives in stores! Here is a peek at a design using Pretty Please I am currently working on! It will not be a quilt....... I love how all of the fabrics work together. I will have more pics soon!I also wanted to share my great find on etsy! I have been drooling over all of the quilts made out of vintage sheets/linens like this one , this one and this one.......

anyway vintage sheets can get expensive especially when you want to do a scrappy quilt.
Well I found this lady, she has the store Whimsiedots on etsy, she specializes in fat quarter bundles of vintage bed linens and they are really reasonable priced!. I was super excited, here are the fabrics I purchased!

I also have these on the way! I can not wait to start on that quilt!!!!!

Here is a peek at the main component used in a new tutorial I am working on along with a fun giveaway!

Have a Happy Day! Meg

UPDATED: I finished the bag YEA!!!! I just love how it turned out. Measuring 16" Long x 11" Tall x 5" wide. Perfect for Summer Travels!

6 comments:

My Precious Peanut Designs said...

Gorgeous fabrics and colors! I am very intrigued by the fabric texturizer...can't wait to see what you are creating!

Terriaw said...

I adore anything from Jennifer Paganelli and all Sis Boom fabrics. I agree with you, I just can't wait for her Dance With me collection. Your new bag is so fabulous!!!

Nichole said...

Cute new bag! I have a large collection of vintage linens...would you be interested in a trading a big pile of fat quarters for one of your bags? If so, email me and we can work out the details.

RoMoreno said...

Hi Meg! I am from Brazil.
I have been following your blog such a long time now and I have never said "Hello" before ...
Thank's for so much inspiration, beatiful photos and nicely written words.
You have wonderful ideas and projects.
The fabrics are beatiful. I can not find here so pretty well.
Hugs Rosana
p.s. (I am sorry, but my english is horrible!)

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Cut bag!! So summery!

Zarah said...

It's wonderful! Makes me SMILE! :D