Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 2: All Cut Up......

Here we are on Week 2 of the Quilt Along. I have all of my fabrics cut and sitting in a pretty pile waiting on Week 3, but that is all good because I have other things I am working on this week....Like my new ebook! Hopefully to be finished soon, I am working like crazy on it. Here is some more photos of the finished product, this time with a magnetic snap.I found this pretty "vintage" pin at a local flea market type shop, it looks perfect on the bag!
You have to love Flower Power!
Make sure you stop by tomorrow for MAY 27th GIVEAWAY DAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Terriaw said...

I love your new purse! I love all things Flower Power, and this is such a great combination. Nice job! I am still debating whether to participate in Dana's quilt-along, but I love seeing your stack of strips.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I love your haircut! And, of course, the purse. It's adorable.

Zarah said...

What an ADORABLE purse!!

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful purse!

A Arte do Crazy Patchwork said...

I like so must everything, the bag is beutiful, congratulations