Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just wanted to share........

Browsing through blog land this morning I found a few fun finds I thought I would share!
I found this tutorial and I will definitely be trying this! Custom fabric shades, I already have fabrics picked out in my mind, the possibilities are endless!!!

Next rainy day I will be tying this with the kids! Bean Mosaic Thanks Martha!

Stop by One Pretty Thing she always has a lots of wonderful tutorials and ideas to share!

As for cooking this recipe is high on my list of things to make & eat!

I could not do a post with out a picture, these silk flowers were from a wedding I attended this past weekend! I just love the color!

Have a Happy Day! Meg

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks so much for the shout-out! That gorgeous blossom caught my eye and then I started reading. What a lovely suprise!

Julie said...

I love the shade idea! Thanks for posting about it! Have a great weekend...Julie