Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~The Farmers Wife~

My copy of The Farmers Wife finally arrived and I could hardly wait to get started!  I choose to make mine a "scrappy" quilt considering I have a ton of scraps laying around.  This book comes with a CD that has all the templates for each of the 111 blocks!


 I have blocks 1-4 done so far!
 #1 Attic Windows
 #2 Autumn Tints
 #3 Basket
 #4 Basket Weave
Angela from Fussy Cut is co hosting the quilt along!  You can check out her blog here.
I have also joined along with the flick group for The Farmers Wife Quilt Along
Check out ever ones awesome blocks!
I am a bit behind but I hope to catch up soon!http://fussycut.blogspot.com/p/shop.html
I have also been busy working g on my Dresden Plate!  I will post more pics soon!
~Meg

2 comments:

MWalker said...

I love the look of your blocks! The colors of your scraps are making these blocks so lovely!

Cheryl @ Vintage Serenity said...

Megan...you are so talented...love all the bright colors you use:)