Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Busy Me.....

I have been making bags like crazy here the last few days I don't know why I do it! I will go for sometimes a week with out making anything and then the next week I can't create enough! This happen to be a week like that I have made 3 bags in the last 2 days and have more on the way! Here is a peek at my progress!
I have had this Fresh cut Fabric forever and
I finally decided to cut into it!

I do love how this pattern turned out
& I love the sash bow!

I still love the Garden Party Fabric I used quite
a few prints here in a patch work design.

Another sash bow this one I added
a contrast color decorative stitching!

This fabric was to pretty to cut up so I tried
to leave the flowers in one piece!

More to come later and don't forget to check back in later in the week for a great giveaway!

Have a happy day! Meg

9 comments:

Terriaw said...

oh dear, this is like Christmas! I love love love these beautiful bags, especially the last one where you kept the garden party fabric in one piece. The bows on each one are such pretty accents. Nicely done!

MJ said...

Two words: Yum-my!
I love all of them, but the first one is just delicious. There's something about that shade of blue!

amylouwhosews said...

adorable, beautiful bags!

I had a streak like that last week. I made 3 bags and 2 nursing covers! So far this week - nada...

V and Co. said...

seriously i love your bags

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo! They're all just gorgeous! :)

Helz said...

Luv them all Meg But the last Garden Party is my Fav !!!

The Eagars said...

I recently stumbled on your site and love love love what I have seen. ALL these bags are fabulous!

Unknown said...

WOW what awesome designs.

Come by and check out who came to visit us!

Janis said...

I like the way you shaped the top of the bag in the first pic. And look at that perfect stitching!