Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy Busy Summer!!!

I am amazed that tomorrow will be July 1st, I am still trying to figure where June went! We have been enjoying the warm days here swimming! Here is my little guy, I think the summer is going so fast because he will start kindergarten this year, I am just not ready for that! Thank you for all of the great feedback on the purse pincushion tutorial, I hope everyone is having lots of fun with that pattern! To answer a few of your questions the fabric I used in the red one is by Alexander Henry and it is called Juicy Bloom! The wonderful pin toppers are by GiGi Minor she has Pinks & Needles on etsy and she form all of the designs by hand, the detail is just amazing!

Hope you are enjoying the summer! Meg



1 comment:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I'm with ya on the summer going by too fast. It feels like I blink and another week has gone by. Soon we'll be hearing Christmas music at the stores (UGH!!!)